Tuesday, March 4, 2008

You Can Buy Them In Grocery Stores, Drug Stores, Convenience Stores and Yes, Even Liquor Stores

Here in Minnesota, we can only buy wine, beer and spirits at a liquor store. But, travel to Wisconsin or Florida and your purchasing options are less limited. I like more options! I do!

It reminds me of the Dr. Seuss poem, Green Eggs and Ham.

Say!

I like green eggs and ham! I do!

I like them, Sam-I-am!

And I would eat them in a boat.

And I would eat them with a goat...

And I will eat them in the rain.

And in the dark.

And on a train.

And in a car.

And in a tree.

They are so good, so good, you see!

So I will eat them in a box.

And I will eat them with a fox.

And I will eat them in a house.

And I will eat them with a mouse.

And I will eat them here and there.

Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!


Say! The prices are similar to retail liquor store pricing but the convenience is unbeatable! Our local retailers are against these options, but I say, it's good, it's good, you'll see!