Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome

Willkommen, Bienvenue, Fáilte, to those of you who share the same ethnic background as myself. (Mainly German, French and Irish)

Bienvenidos, Velkomen, Benvenuti, Aloha mai, Selamat datang (the last is a greeting in Malay for Wendy, whom I can hardly wait to be my nephew's wife!) Welcome to all!

I hope that some of you have ended up on this wine blog by way of my new website. As I am not a professional wine writer, nor a website design master, I hope you will overlook the simplicity of my sites and instead focus on their contents.

Since last February, I have been writing random thoughts on this blog from my own wine tastings, wine making information basics, grape varietal highlights and other musings. Before dismissing the blog entries outright, please review any older posts that might interest you.

My hope is that you will find a new fun fact, a wine to look for next time you are shopping or just a glimpse into what has been my grape stained journey.